Everyone is dreaming of going viral on YouTube, but it can be tough to reach that level of success. There are no guarantees in life, but there are some simple steps you can take to increase your chances of getting your video seen by more people. In this blog post, we’ll explore nine easy ways to make sure your video gets the attention it deserves. From choosing the right keywords to optimizing the visuals and everything in between, these tips will help you create a successful YouTube marketing campaign and see real results. Read on to learn more!
Choose the niche which you like most
If you want to make your YouTube videos go viral, the first step is to choose a niche that you’re passionate about. Pick a topic that you can talk about for hours and one that you’re always excited to learn more about. When you’re enthusiastic about your topic, it will come across in your videos and viewers will be drawn to your positive energy.
Once you’ve selected your niche, research popular keywords and search phrases that people are using to find videos like yours. Use these keywords throughout your video title, description and tags so that your video comes up in relevant searches. If you use popular keywords, your video is more likely to be found by people who are searching for videos on that topic, which increases the chances of it going viral.
Another important tip for making your YouTube videos go viral is to create content that is shareable and entertaining. People are more likely to share a video if it’s funny or informative so try to include elements of both in your videos. It’s also important to make sure that your videos are visually appealing and well-edited, as this will draw people in and make them more likely to share the video with their friends. Also, make sure to post regularly and consistently so that viewers have something new to watch from you on a regular basis. By following these simple steps, you can increase the chances of making your YouTube videos go viral!
Select a topic & do keyword research
1. Select a topic and do keyword research: Before you create your video, it’s important to choose a topic that is interesting and relevant to your audience. Once you have a topic in mind, it’s time to do some keyword research. This will help you determine what keywords you should include in your title and description to ensure that your video is easily found by potential viewers.
2. Create an engaging title and description: Once you have your keywords, it’s time to create an engaging title and description for your video. Your title should be attention-grabbing and include the main keywords for your video. Your description should give a brief overview of what the video is about and also include the keywords so that people can find your video when they search for those terms.
3. Optimize your thumbnail image: Your thumbnail image is the first thing people will see when they come across your video, so it’s important to make sure it’s eye-catching and representative of the content of your video. Make sure to include keywords in the file name of your thumbnail image so that people can find your video when they search for those terms.
4. Upload high-quality footage: When it comes to uploading footage, quality is key. Make sure that your videos are clear and concise, with good lighting and sound quality. People are more likely to watch a well-made video than one that looks like it was filmed on a cell phone camera in low light.
Find your top 3 Competitors
If you want to make your YouTube video go viral, you need to start by finding your top 3 competitors. To do this, go to YouTube and type in the keywords for your video. Then, look at the results that come up and find the 3 most popular videos.
Once you have found your top 3 competitors, take a look at their videos and see what makes them so popular. What are they doing that you’re not? Are their videos better quality? Are they more entertaining?
Once you’ve figured out what makes your competitor’s videos better than yours, it’s time to start working on making your own video better. If you can get just a fraction of the views that they’re getting, you’ll be well on your way to making your video go viral!
Use an Attention-Grabbing Title
If you want your YouTube video to go viral, you need to start with a catchy and attention-grabbing title. This is the first step in getting people to watch your video and share it with their friends.
Your title should be short, descriptive, and to the point. It should give viewers an idea of what your video is about and make them want to watch it. Additionally, including keywords in your title will help improve your video’s search engine ranking.
Once you have an attention-grabbing title, make sure your video lives up to its promise. Deliver quality content that is entertaining and informative, and your video will have a much better chance of going viral.
Content is Key
Creating viral YouTube videos is all about creating great content. That might seem obvious, but it’s worth repeating. You can have the best production values in the world, but if your video isn’t interesting or doesn’t speak to a wide audience, it’s not going to go viral.
When you’re thinking about what kind of content to create, consider what will be most entertaining or informative for your viewers. And remember, just because something is funny or exciting to you doesn’t mean it will be for everyone else. It’s important to think about what will have the widest appeal.
Once you have an idea for your video, the next step is to start planning and filming. This is where having a clear vision for your video comes in handy. By knowing exactly what you want to film before you start filming, you can make sure everything comes together seamlessly and that your final product is polished and professional.
If you take the time to create great content and plan your video carefully, you’ll be well on your way to making a viral YouTube hit!
Optimize Your Video With Keywords
If you want your YouTube video to go viral, then you need to optimize it with keywords. Keywords are the words and phrases that people search for on Google and other search engines. When you use the right keywords in your title, description, and tags, your video will show up in more search results, and more people will watch it.
To find the right keywords for your video, start by thinking about what your video is about. What topics are you covering? What terms do you want to rank for? Then, use a keyword research tool like Google AdWords Keyword Planner or semrush.com to find relevant keywords that have a high search volume but low competition.
Once you have your list of keywords, make sure to use them in your video title, description, and tags. This will help YouTube understand what your video is about and make it more likely to show up in search results.
Create a Thumbnail that Clicks
A thumbnail is the first thing that potential viewer sees when they come across your video, so it’s important to make sure that it’s attention-grabbing and relevant to the video content. If your thumbnail looks like it was hastily put together or doesn’t match the tone of your video, viewers are less likely to click on it.
Here are some tips for creating a thumbnail that will make people want to watch your video:
1. Use high-quality images: The thumbnail should be clear and sharp, with bright colors that stand out. Avoid using blurry or low-resolution images, as this will give the impression that your video is of poor quality.
2. Make the thumbnail relevant to the video content: The thumbnail should give viewers an idea of what the video is about. Don’t use a generic image that could be applied to any number of videos — make sure the thumbnail is specific to your content.
3. Use text sparingly: A little bit of text can help to explain what the video is about, but too much text will make the thumbnail look cluttered and busy. Stick to one or two short phrases at most.
4. Consider using a call-to-action: A call-to-action (CTA) is a phrase that encourages viewers to take a specific action, such as “watch now” or “click here.”
Build authoritative backlinks for your video
If you want your YouTube video to go viral, then you need to start building authoritative backlinks for it. This is because backlinks are one of the key ranking factors that search engines use to determine which videos should be shown in the search results. And the higher your video ranks, the more likely it is to be seen by potential viewers.
There are a few ways to build backlinks for your YouTube video. One way is to submit it to video directories and blogs that relate to your niche. Another way is to create a blog post or article that includes a link to your video. And finally, you can reach out to other websites and ask them to include a link to your video on their site.
Building backlinks can be time-consuming, but it’s worth it if you want your YouTube video to go viral. So start today and see how quickly your traffic starts to grow!
Promote with Google AdWords
Google AdWords is one of the most popular and effective ways to promote your YouTube videos. By using AdWords, you can target potential viewers based on their location, interests, and even the type of device they are using. AdWords allows you to create ad campaigns that target specific keywords, which can be very helpful in getting your video seen by people who are already interested in what you have to offer. Additionally, AdWords provides detailed reporting so that you can track how well your campaign is performing and make changes as needed.
We hope that this article has helped you understand what it takes to make your Youtube videos go viral. By following all nine of these steps, you have the potential to reach a much larger audience and become a successful Youtuber! Whether you are just getting started or are an experienced YouTuber looking for new ways to increase your viewership, we recommend giving these tips a try and seeing what kind of results they can bring. Best of luck on your journey toward making viral YouTube videos! How do you feel about this? What are your thoughts? Voice your opinion…